Heart Nutrient

This Is The Place where we able to reconsider our perspective in life...

A LETTER FOR MOMMY

How are you today, mom ?
Hopefully that pure smile in your calm face will always stands this day
Making the day has more meanings and hopes
Making your little child face the sun bravely
The calm face which always full of forgiveness is making you to keep humble
Step a head to the truth that you trust perfectly
Keep smile in softeness, even when the difficulties barricades your struggle

How are you today, mom?
Hopefully that your words still nicely stands up to write down the hard life stories into simple tasks
Straight advices always comes from your wisdom thought
I never caught you in bad speak about your surroundings
Also, I never caught you in swearing when they put you aside
Everything about you is going with the flow

How are you today, Mom ?
Hopefully that your heart is still pure
Never contamined by lies and jealousy that stick around you
Remains wise to clear the world’s messy problems
Remains wise to take every naughty things from this your little child
Just consider its as a natural case
Just consider its as the maturity process of your little sweetheart
Even, there were many times when I ripped your heart
Though, how deep I stabbed your heart, it will just lead to how deep your compassion and forgiveness to me
Oh… Mom, where did you get all those wisdoms ?

How are you today, Mom ?
I still remember very clearly, every words from your anger, that I felt so hurt stabbed to my heart
I still remember very clearly, when many kinds “No” came from you, that made my young soul very disturbed
Really, I’ve never imagine will miss all of those things. Until now…

How are you today, Mom ?
Hopefully that your comfort shoulder will always become a home to stay for me who always missing you
Hopefully that safe hugs contains  a lot of love will always stays when failure come to stop by
Hopefully that great hold will always support me when optimistic starts to fade away from my will
Hopefully that proud gaze will always accompany my changing into an independent person
Including, the cries that accompany my journey for finding the true meaning of life
Achieving your hope to me, becoming a worth person




How are you today, Mom ?
The world already recognize me as a hero
A child who able to face the sun, stands against the wave, and fight to the winds
Am I a mighty ?
No, I am not… definitely not..
I am just your fragile little child
I still need your comfortable hug, a place for me to hide from human’s jokes

How are you today, Mom ?
Now, I come to you
Knocking you love
After all of the exhausted from the long journey I can’t hold on anymore
Hoping that your aged beautiful face still appearing the light of life
Hopefully that will still able for me to taste, make me sure and say,
Yes….this is the time
Time to reflecting my self, how I always forgetting my mom when happiness comes through my window
Time to fall in love, once again, to the person who always making me as her whole world
Time to give thanks to Alloh, for giving me the greatest gift I’ve ever had, Mom.

( Happy Mother’s Day, December 22nd )

0 comments:

Post a Comment