Heart Nutrient

This Is The Place where we able to reconsider our perspective in life...

Fight Against The Disappointment

            I have been through a lot of events in my life so far. My life has so many flavours. Just mention it, sweet, bitter, sour and even salty, I already tasted them all. I always tried to considered all those things as my path to the maturity. At the beginning, I had prepared myself to faced the worst thing, but i barely know anything. I was shocked, sad, disappointed and even angry when everything gone wrong. I was not ready yet. I was just the lost child. Didn't know anything and didn't  have something to prepared my journey.
         Without my knowing, disappointment already became my loyal companion. Without permission, it's made my pure heart gone to the wrong direction. Hurt my honesty. I almost lost against it. Disappointment made my whole efforts seems nothing. Made me thought that I was nobody, not able to did something. Though, at the same time, there were a lot of people who lay down their problem to my shoulders. They came to me in the name of hope, something that almost faded away from me.


          I had a lot of thing that I really desired of. Most of them I couldn't achieve. At this part, disappointment came by and ruined everything, even my hope. I shouldn't felt disappointed when everything i have done was on the right way. I should keep on my faith that I had no power on my life at all. I just a human being who played certain role above the earth. I should put away this disappointment as far as I could, because it made me lost my greatful.
      I should fight against this disappointment. I should not let it ruined my minds, especially of my will to became a person who able gave the best for the surrounding. Because disappointment was just a temptation for my struggled. I wanted to became the worth person, and even when I had to throughout much pains, miserable feelings and failures, I shouldn't gave up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment