Heart Nutrient

This Is The Place where we able to reconsider our perspective in life...

Opportunities In Life



In a fertile field, there are 2 pieces that lay seed. The first seed said, "I want to grow up. I want to set my seed in very deep in this land, and grow shoots my seeds on this land. I want to spread all of my seeds to greet the spring. I want to feel the warmth of the sun, and the softness of the morning dew on the tops of my leaves. "

And the first seeds of the program grows, the more towering.

Seedlings of both murmured. "I'm afraid. If i planted my roots  into this land, I do not know, what will meet down there. Is not there a very dark? And if push down my buds above, not later my bud's beauty will be lost? It would be my buds torn. What would happen if tmy buds open, and the snails trying to eat it? And certainly, if I grew up and broke, all kids will try torevoke me from the ground. No, it would be better if I wait until everything is safe. "

And seed was waiting, in solitude.

A few weeks later, chickens scratch the ground, find the second seed said, and eat immediately.

***

People, indeed, there is always a choice in life. There's always plays that we must live. However, often we are in pesimisms, fear, doubt, vacillation and indecision, we've created yourself. We are often persuaded by the reasons for not going to go, do not want to look alive. Because life is a choice, then, face it bravely. And because life is a choice, then, choose wisely.
Companions, each option is always there accompanying risk. But do not let fear, doubt and indecision, we stopped.

ps. "Open every door of opportunity that came knocking, because, who knows, it did not knock the door twice." (Hilman, Lupus I)


Source : Resensi.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment